The most popular television serial being broadcasted for more than three years on Star Plus, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein has built a huge fan following all over the globe especially when moving aside from the constant romance between Ishita and Raman, the serial took two leaps and showed a progression in the story line of serial.
Divyanka Tripathi playing the role of Ishita Bhalla in the serial has brilliantly carried the role, and her career from this serial. If you are one of the fans of show as well as of Divyanka, who is playing a lead role in Yeh hai Mohabbatein, here is a list of some facts you should know about her.
Facts about Divyanka Tripathi
1. Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita not only looks beautiful on screen, but with her amazing charm and acting, she has actually won the title of Miss Bhopal in 2005 and Miss Beautiful skin.
2. Her glowing skin although makes fan believes that she is a non-vegetarian, but she has been able to maintain this with strictly sticking to vegetarian diet.
3. She keeps her free time, when she gets free from shoot for her family rather going around with fans.
4. She has been inspired from role of Nargis in Mother India, and has always wanted if she can get a chance to play it, if a remake is done of the film.
5. Yeh hai mohabbatein came very late in her career. She started her career from doordarshan and Akash vani.
7. With more of a struggling career, she has learnt to handle things maturely and the people around her also praise her for the same.
So, when you watch her again on television, praise her more for her achievements and the strong her character she has held in life.